Welcome to the North Shore Youth Soccer Association (NSYSA)
The North Shore Youth Soccer Association plays a vital role in governing and administering youth soccer and providing referees for the North Shore District, which comprises North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Bowen Island, the Sunshine Coast, Pemberton, Whistler, and Squamish. We are a non-profit organisation consisting of a volunteer board and both volunteer and part-time paid staff.
Our primary role is to foster, administer and develop the game of soccer for our membership within the North Shore District. We enable over 8,000 youth players to play soccer every year.
Tasks we engage in are the following:
- Player fees and administration standards
- Liaise with our Member Clubs, BC Soccer, and Canada Soccer, as required
- Schedule fields for Interlock play and BC Coastal Soccer League (BCCSL)
- Train and schedule referees
- Address alleged offences of BC Soccer rules
- Participate on the Board of the BC Coastal Soccer League
- Review new Club Memberships
THE NSYSA BOARD
The NSYSA Board consists of 10 to 12 volunteer Board members who have extensive youth soccer experience and are elected for 2 year terms. NSYSA board meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 pm.